Cutting the Grass

The Pres has a 62" "walk behind" mower.  I find it very intimidating in that you actually don't walk behind it, you actually stand on a dolly that is attached.  Standing up on this little dolly, you then use the hand controls to maneuver the mower.  In the past, I've told you of how and what the Pres has run into and over with it, let alone the times he ended up on our creeks when we lived in VA.  Hence, intimidation. 

One of these days, I'm going to buy my own lawn mower...one that I can feel safe on and maneuver with ease...one that hugs the ground and that I can sit my fat "a.." on!   But, until then I wanted you to see how I've been "cutting the grass". 




just seeing, saying, and sharing...

Cutting the Grass

with you and 

Natures Notes 2

The seeds I planted were:

  • "NATURAL HAIRBALL REMEDY FOR CATS: Much like mother's milk, the juices in cat grass contain FOLIC ACID. Folic Acid assists in the production of hemoglobin, this protein moves oxygen in the blood. This is an essential vitamin in a cat's bodily function and acts as a digestive aid. FIBER - A high-fiber diet can help prevent the formation of hairballs. Cat grass provides an organic renewable resource of enjoyment and fiber for your cat. (and may save you a trip to the veterinarian).
  • OUR PET GRASS IS A ORGANIC BLEND OF WHEAT, OATS, RYE, BARLEY AND FLAX: Our special NON GMO formula cat grass is loved by cats, dogs, rabbits, guinea pigs, and reptiles like turtles and iguanas. Naturally reduces hairballs and provides an important source of carbohydrates and vitamins A, B, C, E and K. as well as essential minerals and nutrients like Calcium, Chlorophyll (a natural breath freshener), Iron, Lecithin, Magnesium, and Pantothenic Acid."

Comments

Popular Posts