Stay Home

Being told to shelter in place and as of today for everyone to wear masks, really isn't that bad.  Asking the Pres to help put in the screens as I washed windows earlier in the week was yet another task done.  Closets are getting straightened out, weeding is being done a little at a time, as is Spring planting of last year's seed.  Then of course, there's my insatiable craving for good food...like eggplant parm!!


seeing, saying, sharing...

Stay Home

with you and those at







Confession:  Yes, I miss my friends, the gym, Tai Chi (although we are meeting via ZOOM, it's just not the same), and my LIFE, yet most of all I miss my family.  So, Easter Sunday morning, my daughter, who lives in RI, and I decided to meet at the border.  RI restricted motorists unless they are deemed essential so that morning as I handed her half of the Lemon Bundt cake, there we stood...in a parking lot at the border, wearing our masks, chatting face to face...sort of.  Now that I got that off my chest, I'm thankful also for having met her...:)

Comments

Popular Posts