Healthy?

With so many reports of the bad news, I would like to see and hear more reports of GOOD NEWS.  

However, do not worry about me.  My "disruption in service" was/is related to my very seasonal allergies and sinuses because today, EARTH DAY, I woke up feeling as "chipper" as ever.  Sure the current temp here is only 36 degrees with a wind making it feel even colder and while I was planning on walking, my plans changed.

After breakfast, and after checking on both Osprey nests, I delivered flowers.  Yes, you heard me..."soon to be" flowers.  After all, it's Earth Day and showing a little appreciation is due.

seeing, saying, sharing...

HEALTHY?

with you and 



"...the earth is all we have.  It's an ancient ball, completely self contained.  There are NO replacement parts.  We all have to work together as a unit for it's protection."  Diane Benson Davis

Comments

Popular Posts