Define "Few"

When the Pres began driving a few weeks ago for his friend who owns greenhouses, I was a wreck.  The reason was not because he would be on the road making deliveries of Spring plants, but of potential impact of Covid19 IF he came in contact with anyone/anything while making the deliveries.  Yet, the Pres couldn't see my reason for worrying.  The Pres, who has always been a very, very cavalier individual simply said. "See you later and off he went."  But one day, after several weeks of delivering, he asked me if I wanted "a few" Daffodils to plant for next year.  I said, "Absolutely!"

Last week when the transmission died on his Dodge Diesel, he came home with "a few" Daffs.  When I stepped outside, there they were...forty eight 6" pots, each holding 5 Daffs! 



Wondering where I would plant them all, that night it hit me.  Suddenly a plan came to mind.  It was really very simple.  I would share them...sixteen for my son and sixteen for my daughter would leave sixteen for me.  PERFECT!  The next day I texted my son and daughter (both "essentials") to expect a delivery.  Off I went driving first to Western CT then across the state to meet my daughter at the RI border. Sharing happiness is a "feel good."




seeing, saying, and sharing...

Define "Few"

with you and 


Comments

Popular Posts