Talk About Sharp




Excited about using the food processor I got for Christmas, I couldn't wait to use it.   Skimming through the directions about how it worked and all the other "whoopla," when the Pres went grocery shopping, I asked him to pick up a big, fat head of cabbage.

"Tonight we're having leftover ham with potato salad and cole slaw," I announced.

Off he went while I worked on the potato salad.  Once that was done, I removed all the contents from the box to start washing all the parts.

By the time the Pres returned, I looked like this:




seeing, saying, and sharing...

Talk About Sharp

with you and those at




One more thing.  Giving yourself First Aid with one working hand is not easy!  Keeping a tight grip on the pressure point while bandaging is a real challenge but I am glad I took First Aid Training!

Comments

Popular Posts