Just Rolling Along

WOW!  It's hard to believe that it's been weeks since I've taken the time to "share" what we've been up to.  However, trust me, when I say that we are doing fine.  My incisions have healed and now, like you, we are in the midst of preparing for Christmas.  

So, yes, Thanksgiving was WONDERFUL...filled with tons of laughs...mostly with the "kids" making fun of the traits they've inherited from ME!  

One conversation revolved around our use of paper towels, believe it or not.  My son, according to my DIL, uses a "roll a day" while my daughter has dubbed herself a "paper towel hoarder" and, once again, it was all my fault!  Another fault is my obsession for neat, tidy, well organized and clean.  Snapping shots with her cell, my daughter said, "Mom, no one keeps their cabinets and drawers the way you do."  LOL!!

Shortly after the holiday, during the pre-dawn hours, I found peace, tranquility and Eagles, of course.

just seeing, saying, and sharing...

Just Rolling Along

with you and those at



Comments

Popular Posts