Law Breaker

No snow here but boy, is it COLD!!  17 degrees with wind chill of 8!!!  Aside form the fact that I feel frozen, I knew if I kept moving I would warm up.  As usual, when I grabbed my gym backpack, I stuck my hand in to check for my wallet.  

Hey...there was no wallet.  HOLY MOOSEPOOPS!  What did I do with my wallet?  My mind began to race and retrace the past few days.  Remembering that the last time I'd used it was Monday when I went to lunch with a friend, I texted her immediately asking if I'd left it in her car.  Waiting for her to answer, I then called the restaurant and asked if they'd found a black leather wristlet.  "No, nothing was turned in", said the hostess.

Although it seemed to take forever for my friend to get back to me, when she did, it was good news.  She went outside and rifled through her car, finding it stuck between the seat and the door!  Telling me she would stop by in the morning and drop it off, I felt totally at ease now that it had been located...case closed.

Anyway, the next morning, being a gym day, I hesitated about driving to and from the gym WITHOUT A LICENSE.  And honestly, I still can't believe I did it...I drove without my license.  You see, although I'm a risk taker and more than a bit rebellious, I have always tried to play by the rules.  
Have you ever driven without your license?

seeing, saying, and sharing...

Law Breaker

with you and those at



Comments

Popular Posts