What's Fair?

Last month when the Eastern States Exposition (The Big E), the largest agricultural event on the eastern seaboard known as "New England's Greatest State Fair," was in Springfield, MA, I met my daughter and her honey along with a friend of theirs to take it all in.
  



With far too much fair food available, it was hard to simply walk by the vendors without inhaling the various aromas.  As for me, I ate way to much however everything was scrumptious (the hot cinnamon/sugar mini donuts (bag of 20); the grilled steak topped with peppers and onions on a warm roll; about half of a bloomin' onion with dip, of course) followed by several bottles of water.


As always, the Clydesdales were our favorites although when I saw all the "bum-bums" lined up, I melted...:)

just seeing, saying, and sharing...

What's Fair?

with you and those at








Comments

Popular Posts