Whew!

Still struggling with a name for this post up until this morning, I decided on just plain WHEW.  I think you'll understand why...

With cooler temps this past week, I was able to get a lot of yard work done and  Tuesday was no different.  I'd trimmed the now spent "knock-off" Black-eyed Susans (I call them knock-offs because they have brown centers rather than black) and dumped placed the clippings in the two designated locations that the Pres and I talked about a few days ago, after scattering the seed heads.  Then after watering all the hangers and freshening the birdbaths, I decided to go trim a few over zealous raspberry bushes before hitting the old, rusty wheel barrow filled with marigolds which I hadn't deadheaded in a while.  Finally I did a little more weeding in the front beds.  Before I knew it the entire morning was gone and time to bring Katniss (supervising from her crate) in and make myself lunch.
  
So there I was, in the bathroom thinking about the nice pulled pork that was warming in the microwave when it happened.  Pulling down my pants to pee, thank goodness I happened to look down as I sat on the bowl.  There was a spider INSIDE MY UNDERWEAR...EEK!!  Quickly squishing it with the toilet paper in hand, I actually think it was in my shirt which was not tucked in.  Wherever it was, I'm glad and thankful for not getting bitten by that spider...:)


just seeing, saying, and sharing...


Whew!
with you and those at

Comments

Popular Posts