The Old Lamp.A Story of Treasures


When we lived in Virginia, I used to frequent one of the local antique barns.  Owned and operated by Gary, it was my favorite place to go dig for treasures.  Finding this lamp was just what I needed for a particular corner in the old log home and searching for a lamp shade was yet another challenge.  When we moved back home (CT), I was not about to leave the lamp so in the truck it went.

Relocated to my "office," Katniss immediately took a liking to it once she "moved in and took over."  WHY?  The base, as you can see, has feet and makes a purrfect hiding place for her small treasures.

just seeing, saying, and sharing...
The Old Lamp
A Story of Treasures

with you and those at


#1- I lifted the lamp to expose these treasures



#2- Katniss moves in quickly, scooting her green spike underneath.
#3.  Hiding behind my chair as I took pix, Katniss waits patiently to finish hiding her "treasures."



Comments

Popular Posts