The Lightweight


A few weeks ago, I had a virus of some sort.  What began as achy joints and feeling feverish turned into nausea, sinus pressure, dizziness, lightheaded and just overall being "out if it."  When I closed my eyes to sleep, it was as if I was hallucinating, seeing swirls of color slowly move across what appeared to be a huge puddle (unlike the beautiful pond shown here).

When I texted Boss to tell him I wouldn't be able to work the upcoming weekend, and described my symptoms, he reminded me about electrolytes.  You see, because of the nausea, I hadn't eaten or had much to drink in days.  It was then that I mentioned it to the Pres and asked to see the box of medicine he'd been giving me.   Bringing me the "PM" meds, I asked where the "AM" ones were to which he replied, "I haven't been giving you those.  I figured you needed to sleep."  Then it hit me...unbeknownst to me the Pres had been giving me the "PM" drugs 24/7 for four days...no wonder I was looped! 

Well, once I figured out why I felt so "spaced" I asked him to not give me those "blue" pills and only give me my sinus med (which has 1/4th of the dose).  Within two days, I was up moving around, eating, drinking and feeling my old self again.  Of course, once the dizziness and lighheadedness were gone, I was no longer nauseous.    Within a few days it was time to take a nice morning hike in the woods to really clear the mind.                                                                 
just seeing, saying, and sharing...

The Lightweight

with you and those at






Comments

Popular Posts