Division and Dry Feet

I can hardly believe that it's been two weeks since my last post!!  YIKES...time flies and with that fleeting time, lots has happened.

Today I want to tell you how grateful I am for EVERYTHING that has happened in my life...family, loved ones, friends, and modern medicine.  Yes, my BF is recovering nicely from her stage 3 cancer and another friend is recovering from a heart attack, while the Pres was not hurt in an accident he had while driving a 33' box truck for a friend of his and while the scheduled banding of the Eagle chick was cancelled, the chick is growing like crazy!

I also want to tell you that division works.  Last year, when I had absolutely NO blooms on my Iris', I decided that I would dig up the entire bed and separate the tubers. Painstakingly time consuming, while the separation was hard work, replanting the hillside was not easy.  Digging up and turning the soil, and then barely submerging the tubers, after a few hours of being hunched over on my hands and knees, I found myself just jamming them anywhere they would fit.  And fit they did!  However, to me, this is proof that dividing those tubers and insuring their feet are "dry" works!!




just seeing, saying, and sharing...

Division and Dry Feet

with you and those at




Comments

Popular Posts