Learning Curves

I hardly know where to begin because it's been several months that I've been working on improving my Eagle skills...observing, and photographing behaviors. 



It began when I reached out to a fellow blogger, who just happens to be one of the most AWESOME photographers, storytellers, and educators and intellects I know.  After several emails across the pond (and then some), I had finally made up my mind to purchase a new DSLR.  Since that purchase, I have also acquired (thanks to him) a great lens as well as other necessities (camera gear).  

So I went from viewing my nest (263 yds away) with a scope, binoculars and my "zoomer" to using binoculars and a telephoto lens affixed to the DSLR.

Today and going forward, I am Thankful to Stewart for his guidance, help and overflowing patience with all my questions.  This one's for you, Pal...:)



just seeing, saying, and sharing...

Learning Curves

with you and those at








Comments

Popular Posts