Forget the Yard Work


Saturday we finally got a break and actually had warm sunshine!  To me it was the most exhilarating thing that has happened lately.  Anxious to head outside and do some long overdue yard work, I grabbed my old tools, threw them in my wagon, along with the small shovel, my bag of potting soil and the planters and headed to the back yard.

Once I finished making all the planters up, I headed for the garden beds in the front...just to do a little weeding before I went.  (Like you, I've found that if I do a little several times a week, it seems easier.)  Dirty and grungy, I heard a faint "JP" in the distance.  It was our neighbor, "B" with his daughter walking up toward our house.  Opening the gate and exchanging hugs, he insisted that I walk back home with them for a piece of cake...WEDDING CAKE, that is!  They had "finally tied the knot" after five years.  CONGRATULATIONS to B & T...:)!!


just seeing, saying, and sharing...

Forget the Yard Work

with you and those at



Comments

Popular Posts