Seasoned Critters


My BFF taught me long ago to establish boundaries in my personal life.  As usual, she was right.  I don't know how I went so long without them quite honestly. Furthermore, I have learned to respect other people's boundaries as well.  Perhaps it has something to do with being "seasoned."

However, there are some critters around here that have not learned to respect boundaries.  During the Winter, the deer made their presence known leaving tracks around the perimeter of the yard behind the fence as well as in side the fence.  Guessing they thought it was for jumping, like many critters, the fence didn't stop them.  Once in the yard, they trimmed a few tips of various shrubs...tips that stuck out of the "deer fencing."

Just an aside here.  This is the first Winter that we tried using the mesh deer fencing to protect our shrubs.  They are in much better...almost perfect actually...shape than last Spring.  When I walked around the yard not long ago, I told the Pres that what got eaten is where we fell short in covering the actual shrub.  

Meanwhile, out on a recent volunteer "gig" when I passed this place, I had to stop...not for pictures of the fences but the critters behind them.  Obviously they also respect boundaries.  




















just seeing, saying, and sharing...

Seasoned Critters

with you and those at



Comments

Popular Posts