Go Mom!

When the alarm system died, I noticed that my solar wasn't reporting.  The reporting is done via WiFi and no matter what I did to my router and modem, it wouldn't go back on line.  I called our cable company.

Cable Rep:   I've got the work order almost complete.  You'll be getting a new router, modem along with instructions.


Me:  Instructions for whom?  The technician?


Cable Rep:  No, for you.  You'll do the install, using the enclosed instructions.


ME:  #$%*&$#@#)$!!!  

After hanging up, I thought, I'll have the Pres do it.

















Fast forward 2 days and this is what my office looked like.  Deciding that I should tackle the install the morning after I received everything (while the Pres was sleeping), I disconnected the old, relocated everything and installed the new.  It was kind of a "Santa Claus thing".


So, after installing a new router, modem, and splitter, and in this day age with everything wireless, why did I have to go buy a surge protector with ten outlets?  

Upon completion, my daughter and son said, "You go Mom!  Nice job!"  And the Pres, oh he commented too.  " I'm glad I didn't have to do it!"

As for me, I was thankful that everything worked...:)




just seeing, saying, and sharing...


Go Mom!

with you and those at

Comments

Popular Posts