Standing Tough



Before heading to the gym this morning, I headed over to take a peek at the Eagles nest I am once again monitoring this year.  Last week (Friday actually), the pair was at the nest site (which you will read about soon) yet today was a follow-up visit with two thoughts in mind.

The first thought was that I needed to check on the nest and that it withstood the excessively high winds we've had for days.  The second was to check, once again, if the pair could possibly be on eggs.

Taking me mere minutes to determine that the nest was totally in tact and there was no sign of incubation, I hurriedly walked back to my car.  Satisfied with the outcome yet anxious to turn on the heat because apparently i was under-dressed for the 17 degree weather, now, it was time for my workout.

Spotting this handsome pair of Red-tailed hawks on the outskirts of town caused me to pull over. They, too, were standing tough.

just seeing, saying, and sharing...

Standing Tough

with you and those at






Comments

Popular Posts