Autographs Anyone?

While on the road last week, the OBCS (on board computer screen), flashed and displayed a message:

Incoming Message from "Ali"

   READ          IGNORE

I hit [READ].

The next message that appeared was:

CANNOT READ TEXT WHILE DRIVING
PULL OVER

Thoughts flowed rapidly through my mind:

If I can't [READ] the message while driving, why did it display the choice?
Now I know NO TEXTING WHILE DRIVING is a feature...FLIPPING AWESOME however, resorting to a YouTube Video, it took me three years to set up messaging in my car.  
WHY did I bother????  WHY didn't the User Manual tell me that?

However, all of that has nothing to do with this post, although I apparently had to get it off my chest.  So, moving on...


What is relevant is this.  One of the messages that I pulled over to [READ] was from my neighbor...where Katniss was born in the abandoned rabbit hole.  She sent these pix along with a text that read:

Katniss is famous!  Look who made the most recent issue of "Our Companions"

Stating that the kitten was adopted, the caption is wrong.  But it's "our" Katniss!!

just seeing, saying, and sharing...

Autographs Anyone?

with you and those at


Comments

Popular Posts