The Homewrecker

You've all heard of "puppy-proofing" your house, I'm sure.  And although I have never heard of "kitten proofing," I wish I had.  

I truly am amazed just how talented Katniss is in wrecking a home.  To date, she:

took down the sheer drapes in my bedroom, including the curtain rod...while I was sleeping; virtually destroyed a Flowering Jasmine (now recovering at my daughter's in RI)...while I was at the gym;  was caught destroying the dried berries in my antique whiskey jug...while I was making my breakfast; misplaced three of my favorite pens...Heaven only knows when; has discovered that sleeping in the linen closet serves as a great power nap...while I'm in the shower; discovered that the washing machine is a great hiding place; has lost all the Pres' dental piks that he leaves on his end table; and this was "the cat's meow"...She decided that she wanted to play leap-frog with me while I was stooping down cleaning her litter box!!


just seeing, saying, and sharing...

The Home Wrecker

with you and those at


Saturday Critters

And just in case your heart melted when you saw the pic of her, here's another pic of the little "Homewrecker's" mischievous actions.






Comments

Popular Posts