Enough

I'm just not feeling enthused this Winter...too many people I care about are having a rough time this year:  

a BF has been diagnosed with heart problems and most recently was brought to the ER bleeding heavily from her cervix;

another friend slipped on a piece of wax paper on her floor in the kitchen and broke her shoulder...meanwhile her husband developed pneumonia while fighting a "cold", and ended up having half of his lung removed;

another very good friend lost his son recently.  When I saw him after the holidays and asked how their Christmas was, he responded, "Well, my sucked JP...my son is dying."  All I could do was hug him tightly;

another BFF was working on his garage roof when the scaffolding gave way and he fell to the pavement hitting his head...during his ER tests, they discovered he has cancer in addition to his TBI;  

while Katniss was treated repeatedly for various worms since I caught her, at her recent office visit to the Vet when the Vet suggested trying a complete change to her diet, I asked to (once again) test her feces "for anything and everything".  I KNEW something was in her intestines.  She is now being treated for Lungworm, a parasite that generally affects dogs.  Katniss is now on three meds, while I am hoping for a full recovery;  



just seeing, saying, and sharing...


ENOUGH

with you and those at...










Comments

Popular Posts