Who's Squished Now?

Four days into the feral kitten's introduction to "our world," Katniss now let me pick her up without panicking.  Feeling like I was making progress with the feline born outside, it was on day four that I let her have the complete run of the house.  The Pres was not home so it was just the two of us.  When she wanted to snuggle, she climbed up onto my lap, and sprawled out like she didn't have a care in the world.  

After texting back and forth with a friend who has four cats, that night I decided that I was going to leave my bedroom door open in case she decided to climb in bed with me, although I had warned the Pres and suggested that he shut his.

Four hours into my sound sleep, I had to get up to pee.  Now I don't know about you, but I don't turn on any lights when I get up during the night so I climbed into my bed and as I was lying back, I heard a blood curdling scream.  Yes, I sat/laid on the poor little 2.5 lb kitten!!

The following night, she did not come into my bedroom and I felt so bad.  However, apparently she has forgiven me because every night since, there she is...

just seeing, saying, and sharing...

Who's Squished Now?

with you and those at





Comments

Popular Posts