Bah-Humbug (The Making of A Man)

Christmas Eve was a lot of fun.  The Pres and I spent time with family.  Christmas day we had made a great diner and my daughter and her honey were going to spend the day with us.  Everything was going fine until...

Sitting at the table after the four of us had finished dinner, I noticed the Pres move his right arm and touched the center of his chest.  Then, using that same arm, he seemed to be attempting to take his pulse.  I said, "What wrong?"

"I'm don't feel right.  I'm feeling weird...lightheaded, dizzy."

My daughter and I began asking him questions before I gave him four baby aspirin (although he wanted to take only one).  Fast forward through all the details.  He was admitted via ER the afternoon of Christmas day.  Spending three days in the hospital and after a lot of tests, he was discharged Friday (my birthday).  

In 2015, the Pres had open heart surgery.  It was a biggie.  They told him then to do certain things and unfortunately, he didn't.  The nurse told him upon discharge, "You have heart disease and i'ts up to you whether or not you chose to do what we're recommending."

just seeing, saying, and sharing...

Bah-Humbug
(The Making of A Man)

with you and those at


Comments

Popular Posts