Travel Companions

Preparing for my house-sitting adventures that are within driving distance has become quite interesting in my "old age."  As the Pres says, "Hon, you've got lots of room in your car, so bring it."  So now I've come to grips with the fact that there is no reason why I cannot pack certain things that I like.

My camera is usually top on the list because without it, how could I share my stories.

Next on the list is my "back-up" single cup coffee maker.It's lightweight, convenient and makes a great cup of coffee (using the freshly ground beans I also carry with me).

The other is my small smoothie blender.  While I won't go into the recipe for my smoothies, what I will tell you is when the instructions say not to place the blade mechanism into the base by itself, they are right.  It can be quite unnerving to remove.



just seeing, saying, and sharing...

Travel Companions

with you and those at

Shadow Shot Sunday 2


Comments

Popular Posts