Score One

It happened fast.  Looking out the GR window I saw a huge bird sail over the top of the pergola heading toward the South side of the yard.  "Sweet" I said out loud as the Pres stood next to me.  "What? What do you see?"




"Hon, didn't you see that huge bird?  What was it?  An owl? A hawk?  Where did it go?"  Scanning left and right in the now bare trees, I saw nothing.  "There it is...on the ground.  See it?"  Because of the angle at which it was flying, I knew it had to be low.


















A beautiful hawk had come in and got what it was after.  Watching it tug on a small, gray, furry creature before it carried it to a higher perch to devour, I was glad.  
One less mole or mouse, I thought.

just seeing, saying, and sharing...

Score One

with you and those at















Comments

Popular Posts