Into The Dark

Heading to the spot where we were supposed to meet, I was more than a little reticent.  It was quite very cold with 15-20 mph winds out of the N/NW beside the fact that "this thing" was being held at night.  For those of you who know me, know that I am a daylight/daytime person and have never really been a night owl.  Lets face it.  Snuggling under my blanket while watching TV with the Pres, I'm usually in my jammies by 8:00 pm!  Anyway...



I arrived, parked the car, took a deep breath, walked in with a smile and approached the young man behind the desk.  Acknowledging me immediately, he asked my name, and then gazing down at his log said, "You're all set, JP."  

I walked over to one of the old chairs in the lobby and sat quietly watching the others as they went through the same process for check in. 

Anybody want to guess?

just seeing, saying, and sharing...

Into The Dark 

with you and those at


to be continued...

Comments

Popular Posts