Fitting In

It was another week of "Nana Duty" this past week.

Of course, ever since Harley Jean arrived 8 months ago, I also get to babysit her.  With a ferocious bark, she is one strong and powerful dog.  Yet it is her loving nature that made me invite her to celebrate  Thanksgiving with us this year.








Like all dogs, she has her favorite things.  One of them is a blanket I passed on to them (a gift from my BFFs many, many years ago when I had my German Short-Haired Pointer, Kiera Von Pooh).
 

When my grand daughter and I are on the couch in the den, Harley gazes up at us and seems to be saying PLEASE...PLEASE CAN I GET UP THERE WITH YOU?  I KNOW I CAN FIT.  Now weighing in at 70 lbs, she thinks she's tiny!!






just seeing, saying, and sharing...

Fitting In

with you and those at


Comments

Popular Posts