Overuse

The past few weeks, I've wondered how I hurt my arm.  Finally, I caved and went to a professional.  Apparently I have a severe case of tendinitis.  "ARE YOU KIDDING?  I can't have tendinitis.  I have too much to do." said I.

She responded calmly, "It could be from overuse. Don't overdo it.  It needs rest."

Leaving her a tad annoyed, my wheels kept spinning until I got home.

WHAT?????
IMPOSSIBLE.

And then I thought...about all the lawn furniture I helped the Pres move off our decks...about the fences I helped build to enclose "my grass nurseries"...
about using my BEST tool ever...
a pair of titanium ratchet lopers on the small trees and branches that needed to be removed/cleaned up

(sorry about my messy tool bench)

about the length of time it took me to separate the huge mound of white Japanese Iris this year so I could give some to Cheryl and then harvest all the pods to bring to everyone at Tai Chi...




and about all the perennials and bushes that I dug up and relocated for one reason or another over the past few weeks. 


and about working out at the gym.  Then I realized that the Physical Therapist may have been right when she said...OVERUSE. 


just seeing, saying, and sharing...

Overuse

with you and those at


Comments

Popular Posts