My Sister...A Story

Applying sunscreen this morning before heading out for a walk, I thought about the future forecast.  Today will be more Summer-like, while this weekend is supposed to bring us much cooler temps (in the 50's!!!) and perhaps Fall.  YEAH!!  Meanwhile hurricane Michael  slammed the panhandle of FL.

Living West of the targeted areas, my sister should be safe.  Thank GOD.  In the midst of the storm Tuesday, I needed to HEAR HER VOICE.  Receiving all good test results on her most recent visits and checkups, my sister has beat cancer three times!  A strong and resilient person, I thought she was rather "bossy" when we were growing up.  This is what it was like growing up with her.


HER:  Sister, have you been in my closet again?

Reluctantly, I nod YES.

HER:  Get over here.  How many times have I told you to stay OUT OF MY CLOSET?????



HER:  Don't turn away from me when I'm talking to you.  I know you were in there!!  Did you wear my favorite red dress?






ME (sulking in the corner of the bedroom we shared):


WOW!  When she gets mad, SHE GETS MAD!!!

But that red dress fit me perfectly now that I'm a little older.  Besides all my friends told me how pretty I looked when I wore it.







Sometimes, Sisters can be such bullies.  However, family is FAMILY and I love my big sis no matter what!!



just seeing, saying, and sharing...

My Sister...A Story

with you and those at





Comments

Popular Posts