Sweet Friends

Arriving at Schoodic Peninsula Visitor's Center early, when I approached the building, a man and his dogs were sitting outside.  Asking if I could pet them, he said, "These two are friendly, but you might want to stay away from Old Whatchamacallit."

Chuckling at his response (because I thought he just couldn't remember the dog's name) I walked over to pet the two Dachshunds on his right.  They were very friendly, nuzzling with me and even giving me a kiss.  It was then I asked what their names were.

"Well, we got Old Whatchamacallit first.  He was a rescue and in need of a home.  These two we got together.  This is Snickers and that's Skor.  They're all named after candy bars." 



just seeing, saying, and sharing...

Sweet Friends

with you and those at


Comments

Popular Posts