More Space Than Critters

Believe it or not, I hardly know where to begin.  All I can say and keep saying is that Acadia National Park is like ANOTHER WORLD!  You can read all about it online if you haven't been here but it is definitely a place you need to visit.  I haven't met a single person who has anything negative to say about it or the people of Maine!  So, once again, I have to thank my BFFs (Fred and Wilma) for recommending it to me.  It is truly a BEAUTIFUL PLACE.

Since today is about critters, I skimmed through the close to 200 photos I took in two days and found a few.  However, quite honestly, there's more space here that I'm taking in with a voracious appetite as opposed to critters.  










Enjoying a few of the "little ones" at Jordan Pond yesterday navigate the shallows along rocky edge, I soon became entranced by the "whole picture." 


 Below a duck or two of some sort in the distance at one of the many overlooks.




Then, although I wasn't looking, there it was...a Bald Eagle perched in it's pine as the mate and immature soared around Eagle Lake.




When I descended the stone steps leading to Sand Beach, I was totally taken off guard by it's beauty.  Sitting on the rocks to enjoy the sights, sounds and smells of the ocean as it massaged the shoreline, a Gull flew in overhead within a few feet of me.  Once again, immersed in peace, I headed up the stairs.





This gull was along the rocky coastline I stopped to view at Frenchman's Bay...once again in sheer wonder.



just seeing, saying, and sharing...

More Space Than Critters

with you and those at


Comments

Popular Posts