How NOT To Top Trees

Yes, there is a process.  In fact, there is a CORRECT process.

Years ago when I attend COVERTS, there was a chainsaw demonstration.  We learned the proper gear to wear, and the "dos and don'ts" when working with chainsaws.  If you don't believe me, Google it.  Here's a few sites I came across:  Ladders and Chainsaws, and then there was Trees, Saws and Ladders.

RANT!  RANT!!!  RANT!!!!

Now I know you're going to tell me that the Pres is a good guy.  And he is a good guy.  However, last Friday, when we talked about it being a good day to "top" a small (about 35 feet) Elm, I told him to give me a minute to go in and pee and I would be out to help him.

Well as you can see by the photo, this is what I found when I stepped onto the deck.


just seeing, saying, and sharing...

How NOT To Top Trees

with you and those at 

Comments

Popular Posts