The Invitation

When my son called and asked me if I could watch Harley Jean while they went away for a few days, there was no hesitation on part.  Harley is eight months old now and has grown considerably.


Taken at 3 months, this is just what she was like.  She was perfection.

These were taken more recently.



As you can see, "the little girl" is no longer a petite pup.



Although, like most dogs, she likes to curl up when she sleeps, she is now longer than all her beds.  Since Harley Jean is a "big bundle of love," I decided it would be fitting and fun to extend an official invitation to my son.  It went something like this:



Dear Pet Owner,

We would like to confirm your reservation at the Weeding B & B.  Here your pet will experience the safety of a completely fenced in yard.  She can nap in the shade or get a little sun if she feels like doing so.   



Romping on the rolling hills, she can take a cool sip of water from the birdbaths where water is changed daily, of course.

Both the decks and patio offer shade for our guests to enjoy cooling afternoons and early evenings. 



She will enjoy walks on the well-treed trails within the confines of the expansive grounds.  A 'BYOF" (Bring Your Own Food) B and B, we are committed to the care of our guests.  


For her enjoyment, there are plenty of rabbit chasing opportunities both in the morning and early evening hours, enhancing her exercise routine. (Squirrels are also available specially near the nut trees.)Love, cuddling and kisses will be provided by "the old woman" (pet handler, aka Nana) free of charge.

Sincerely,

Manager
Weeding B & B




However, wen my son called and began laughing over the phone, telling me that I'm "in for it" and that "you'll never be the same, Mom," I began to wonder.  He then sent me this pic.  Do you think I'm biting off more than I can chew?



just seeing, saying, and sharing...

The Invitation

with you and those at



Comments

Popular Posts