Rant # 1

This is "my voice of frustration" talking typing.

This issue with "Comments" on Blogger is driving me NUTS.  I am not receiving email notifications that someone left a Comment!  I know it's been going on for a while, however, it is VERY frustrating.

I do not like not being able to chat "one on one" with some many of you who have become "friends" as opposed to "followers."

Yes, I am a tad cranky this morning all brought on by unanswered questions via my favorite search engine...Google.







Right now, I'm telling my self:  

inhale deeply
do not get angry
do not worry
be grateful
devote yourself to my work
be kind to others


just seeing, saying, and sharing...

Rant # 1

with you and those at



One more thing.  I did find out "who's been eating my house".  Most of you that know me (and the Pres) were correct.  However, since I am not familiar with the new way "Comments" is working, this is the answer.  HE, the Pres, hit the house with that 62" wide mamma-jumper mower!...the one that ran into the decks a few weeks go!


Comments

Popular Posts