The Day I Met Brooklyn

The day I met Brooklyn she was sitting chatting with Jersey Girl and her 10 year old daughter, "B", who I had met at the pool several days before.  While talking to "B" she told me how she, her Daddy and Mom watched videos together.  To my surprise and amazement, when I asked her what they enjoyed she told me that they had been watching an eagle cam out of Hanover, PA!

So here I was on vacation in Aruba meeting total strangers who wanted me to "talk Eagles".  The next thing I knew, out came the cell phone (with only 117 photos that I carry just in case) and before we were done, we were laughing and cavorting as if we'd known each other for years.  

In fact, I have now added a trip to Alaska to my bucket list, thanks to Brooklyn, who lived in Juno for several years.  She kayaks, hikes and loves the outdoors as much as I do.  After our vacations, we decided that we were going to keep in touch.



just seeing, saying, and sharing...

The Day I Met Brooklyn

with you and those at

Shadow Shot Sunday

Comments

Popular Posts