Carrying The Load

Prior to leaving for vacation, I went shopping for "vacation stuff"...those last minute things you have to have just in case.  Before I knew it, I was pulling my car up to the curb so my new wagon could be loaded into the car.  

Pulling the large carton out of the car and setting it aside in the garage, I thought it would be a fun project for me to build when I got home from Aruba.  It was (other than the fact that I froze my butt off doing it!)  Nearly two weeks (and several adventures later) in the warmth and sunshine must have thinned my blood.  Today, I am wearing heavy sweats, drinking a cup of hot tea and cuddled up under a blanket.


It holds 600 lbs and dumps, which I'm so excited about although I have no idea why...LOL.



just seeing, saying, and sharing...

Carrying The Load

with you and those at 

Comments

Popular Posts