Cupid Strikes Again

Having my smaller camera with me proved to be a good thing on one of my recent jaunts.  Although my drive was not planned out, it proved to be more than pleasing.
  


The paddocks, surrounded by tangled briers, contained several horses wearing their Winter blankets.  After all, it was early February and snow still covered the ground.   Coming to a stop as I pulled over, the movement of a horse walking in the paddock to the far right caught my eye.  


But then I began to focus on these two.  As I watched them spar with each other, I couldn't help but smile.  So there I sat just watching and taking pleasure in the fact that these two appeared to be very fond of each other.  They nickered, groomed and continued to be affectionate toward each other the entire time I sat silently watching.



just seeing, saying, and sharing...

Cupid Strikes Again

with you and those at


Comments

Popular Posts