Soup's On

Crossing my path, the Hen summoned her poults to hurry.  Although it was the end of June and the Summer sun lit the path for them, they quickly vanished into the surrounding brush.  I knew I would see them again.

And so, time passed...






In a few short months, oh, how the kids have grown...




Way back in the Spring, they were fluffy and small

Now they are large and rather tall.













They came from here
They came from there
They came just kept coming
From everywhere.


They filled their bellies,
As they mosied along
And then they began to
 "Gobble" their song. 


They made their way across the grass
Leaving "that mess" that came from their a#%.





They brought all their friends
To hang out here too
Oh my goodness!!
What was I to do?







They sat on my fences
They dove and they flew
They marched on and on
In bundles of two






I grew tired of watching them,
These large feathered friends

And I knew that soon it would be "the end."

So now I invite you
To enjoy some fresh soup

And it's merely because
They left me their poop!
just seeing, saying and sharing...

Soup's On

with you and those at









Comments

Popular Posts