Size IS Relative

With Christmas rapidly approaching, like you, I have seen many people with Christmas trees loaded on top of their cars.  Nothing unusual really...not until my daughter called.

"Mom, I got it a tree for the sun-room but I can't get it into the house.  Angel won't be home until after 6 pm, so I'll have to wait."  And then came the story, along with these pix...



"When I got to his lot, I told him I needed and 10 1/2' tree because last year we had a 10' and it was a little short.

Mom, for some reason it really didn't seem that big out in the field surrounded by all those other trees.  But Mom, I can't fit it through the sun-room slider!"

She went on to say that when they were loading it on her car, a stranger said, "Oh, I've got to see this" chuckling as they loaded it on her car.

The following day, they were both off and that's when Angel went to work. cutting off branches with the lopers before using his circular saw to remove the excess trunk.  See how much he had to remove!!



Bottom line is this.  This Balsam Fir is standing tall and proud in their sun-room.  Now they have to get one for their LR.  The one in their bedroom was the first one to be put up and decorated.  

Bedroom Tree




My daughter intentionally placed their ladder next to the tree to show me how tall it was after they cut branches off and shortened the trunk.



Before decorations...











and after...
Sun-Room Tree


They both love Christmas, can you tell?

just seeing, saying, and sharing...

Size IS Relative

with you and those at

Comments

Popular Posts