My "Go-To-Guy"

Stepping out of the shower, I looked up at the stainless light-bar above the mirror.  And YUCK is what I saw.  After getting a chair so I could climb on the granite vanity, I looked closely at just what the "yuck" was.  YIKES...it was rust!!!  

Everyone needs a "go-to-guy."  Unfortunately, mine is not the Pres.  Although, I will admit that the Pres has his "strong points," cleaning is definitely NOT one of them.  

However, my "go-to-guy" seems to have all the answers when I need help with just about anything...auto, home maintenance, cleaning, cutting down trees...you name it, this guy is "the guy."  Knowledgeable, polite, and always there for me, he once again came through.







Immediately texting my "go-to-guy" saying..."Hey, how do I get rid of rust on the stainless light-bar in the bathroom." 

Now I guess I could have asked Alexa or Siri, but he ranks high in my book and was my first thought.

His response, just like always, was quick.  When I heard the motorcycle alert, I knew it was him..."That's like cancer.  Toothpaste." 






ME:  "Thanks Honey...I'm on it." 

Go-To-Guy:  "NO scotch pads"

Minutes later, I texted him again..."It isn't coming off.  Should I let it sit a while?"

Go-To-Guy:  "Elbow grease..LOL"

ME:  "It worked like a charm."









just seeing, saying, and sharing...

My Go-To-Guy

with you and those at

Comments

Popular Posts