A Critter..of Sorts

I know.  I know.  It isn't even Thanksgiving and I'm talking about the "Grinch" here.  However, I've been working diligently on "The Test".  

Yes, you read correctly..."The Test."



Although I believe the first time I gave "The Test" I was a teller at the bank, which was in 1981,  I honestly cannot tell you how many people I know, love and enjoy have taken "The Test."   

However, I can tell you stories of how excited they were, how they smiled and laughed as they struggled to answer my questions.  Waving their hands frantically in the air like young school-age children, wanting me to call on them first because they thought they knew the answer, it became a tradition.


Shouting "Oooooh, oooooh, I know that one", and the looks on their faces was priceless.  That joy I brought to them that day remains in my heart.  After all, nothing says love like making someone smile (even if they didn't win "the prize").


just seeing, saying, and sharing...

A Critter...of Sorts

with you and those at


Comments

Popular Posts