A Worthwhile Wait

The other day, after I finished my workout at the gym, I swung by the lake to take a few pix.  For some unknown reason, I am drawn to water and find it very soothing.  

There I was snapping away when a thin, elderly man driving a relatively new, shiny,black, Ford pick-up pulled in and parked next to my car.  (In fact, I told you about him in an earlier post this week...Watercolor Appreciation.)

Anyway, as he chatted about days gone by, I continued to snap away.  Then I said to him, "Do you think I can get a reflection of a car as it passes by? "

"Well, as long as it's not moving too fast.  You know how they drive nowadays,"
he said.

And so I waited for the right driver, enjoying very minute of our conversation until I got one going the speed limit.




just seeing, saying, and sharing...

A Worthwhile Wait

Comments

Popular Posts