More "Helpful Hints"

"Back in 1802" when I worked at "the bank," I was given the opportunity to write a manual for the branches to use as a reference.  In doing so, I also got to work with the systems and design people (folks from the "IT" group, many of whom are friends to this day) to help develop the screens that the "end user" would use to process their daily tasks.  In that manual ("Admin/Platform"), which was developed by myself and several other VERY knowledgeable individuals, I included "Helpful Hints," which got the end user through some common and not so common processing steps.

Fast forward to today...retired and loving it.  Once again, I have developed a list of "Helpful Hints."  Now grant you, although the venue has changed from "how to play bank" to Mother Nature 101, I am hoping you enjoy my new list.

 DAYDREAM EVERY DAY...


WATCH A BUG...


SPEND TIME IN A GARDEN...




LISTEN TO THE BIRDS...









LEARN SOMETHING NEW EVERY DAY...



TAKE A NAP...




BE STILL...and my favorite, which has always been my sidekick...

PRACTICE GRATITUDE.


just seeing, saying, and sharing...

More Helpful Hints

with you and those at











Comments

Popular Posts