Country Critters....


Stopping along the road to take a few shots of the beautiful horses grazing in their paddocks, as I turned around to pull out, this young woman was just leaving the barn.  Ready to exercise her "baby," she was kind enough to pose for this pic.


Later that morning, I met this eager beaver.  Tugging at his leash, he was more than anxious to get underway, his owner said.


Oh, and then there was this three month old "kid" walking along with it's owners all afternoon.  At the end of the walk, I spotted the owner carrying her in his arms.  He then told me that "she'll sleep good tonight."



Lastly, as I was about to head out myself, I saw this face.  Held by her husband the pup was irresistible so I asked the wife if I could take a pic.  She said, "Mark, hold still so this lady can get a pic."  The man immediately began fixing his own hair.  Moving in closer, I said, "Oh no, I don't want you in the pic.  I just want "that face."



just seeing, saying, and sharing...

Country Critters

with you and those at


Comments

Popular Posts