Call Me "Grasshoppa"

Waiting for the boat launch to be available, I noticed this little guy hopping in and out of the kayaks the family was loading.  Not only did I get permission to take a pic, I got lots of kisses too! 


All wet and muddy, the little rascal loved the lake, according to it's owners.    

Meanwhile, a few hours later and back on land, I came across these three amigos.  
Does anyone know how chickens know not to wander far from home?


Arriving back home, I unloaded and cleaned up both the kayak and myself.  Later that day, when I went to collect a few seedheads from the Hellenium, this green critter interrupted my train of thought.  It reminded me of a dear friend from the gym who I call "Mr MiyagI"
because he calls me "Grasshoppa."



just seeing, saying, and sharing...

Call Me "Grasshoppa"

with you and those at



Comments

Popular Posts