Gotta Love Bunnies



You probably don't see the cute little bunny in the upper right corner...right near the stump of the old pine.


Gotta LOVE bunnies...:)




And then, of course, when there are big bunnies, that usually means there are little bunnies.


Gotta LOVE those bunnies!!





And yes, the hole in my perennial bed belong to one of these cute, adorable, furry critters!


Gotta LOVE those bunnies!!!

However, over the past few days, things have been disappearing.  Hostas have been mowed down.  Virginia Bluebells have been "topped".  And I was okay with that, believe it or not...until yesterday morning when I looked out the GR window and saw that the Raspberry Dianthus in my garden bed was "MOVING."    There was no morning breeze,yet as I continued to focus on the garden bed, the Dianthus stopped moving and some of the Bluebells began to sway.


just seeing, saying, and sharing...

Gotta Love Bunnies

with you and those at


Comments

Popular Posts