Friends of Friends

NOTE: Names of people in this story have been changed to protect the innocent...LOL


When I met "Cher", I was immediately taken by her appearance and demeanor. She was perfect...a healthy, happy, beautiful woman.  Once I got to know her, I discovered that she was a quick witted, confident woman with a great sense of humor,who always has an answer for everything.  I adore her...:)


It wasn't long after I'd met her that she introduced me to her husband, "Sonny".  To me, they made the perfect couple and in fact have been together for many, many years.  To make a long friendship short, one day I mentioned that I'd asked the Pres to repair one of our old, dilapidated birdhouses.  Sonny interjected saying that they would make me one.

So, one day, the exchange took place.  I bought a jar of the Pres' hot relish in exchange for the most whimsical birdhouse ever!  

And now, thanks to friends, I'll have more friends.




just seeing, saying, and sharing...

Friends of Friends

with you and those at

Comments

Popular Posts