Silence IS Golden

Setting up my folding three-legged stool in my usual spot, the almost colorless woods were still intriguing.  For instance, a broken limb balancing on the lower limb of the huge, old oak reminded me of a turkey wishbone.

However, that was not was I was here for.  While I was hoping I would catch a shot or two of the eagles, the silence of the woods suddenly disappeared.  Coming from the East, the noise became louder and louder as it came closer.


Look closely at the photo below.  You can just barely see the helicopter (located above the "C") which was making all the noise.  It flew over three times...East to West, West to East and finally East to West before vanishing out of sight.






That morning I learned the importance of color and the value of silence.

just seeing, saying, and sharing...

Silence IS Golden

with you and those at

Comments

Popular Posts