Earth Day




I could have volunteered to work with a group cleaning up, but there was no group for this clean-up.

Picking up the trash along the road (both sides, I  might add) from the bottom of our gravel road to the hill you see in the distance, I worked solo.




And this year, I am pleased to report that I ONLY GOT TWO GARBAGE BAGS!!!!

(Yes, in previous years, I've gotten as many as five!)



Of course, it was a damp, wet morning which didn't help my aches and pains afterwards, I will say.

Stepping in and out of the gully along one side of the road, my feet got soaked and crawling in and out of the pricker bushes, I torn my favorite flannel shirt!!!

However, it was for a good GREAT cause...
THE EARTH.
Remember, treat HER with respect...:)


just seeing, saying, and sharing...

Earth Day

with you and those at


Oh, one more thing.
Here's our little White Spruce the Pres planted.
Don't you just love the tomato cage he placed around it?



Comments

Popular Posts