The Perfect Place

Last year, our friends brought us home a souvenir from their getaway in Narragansett, RI. 

 Afraid that the bird feeder they gave us, which was made from entirely from driftwood, would not withstand the weather, they suggested that I leave it in the house and fill it with seashells.







Now it was up to me to find find the right spot in the house for the feeder.


Filling it with sea shells that were collected on my various beach trips, I placed it on top of the old pie safe near the staircase. It stayed there for a while.  However, a few weeks ago, I was in the mood to move it.  And move it, I did.  First, it was the coffee table.  Then, I tried the console under the TV.  Then it was on the antique desk.



Today, I am here to tell you and it has found it's spot...right next to me when I sit on the couch.

just seeing, saying and sharing...

The Perfect Place

with you and those at

Weekend Reflection

Comments

Popular Posts