Watch Your Step



Well, even though that goofy old groundhog said we'd have six more weeks of Winter, I'm fine with it.



Whether it's the Red Bellied Woodpecker perched on an icy branch or a doe stepping quietly through the woods, I'm happy.





Let's face it, how could I be upset with that dumb, old groundhog when I get to check out the movement in the trees only to spot Wild Turkey stepping carefully along the damp, moss laden branches?  

In fact, as I'm typing this post, there are a few deer passing through.  This is there time pre-dawn and dusk.






Oh, one more thing.
  Walking around the yard all Winter, the dogs and I have come across an awful lot of "bunny residue."  They love it.  (My vet told me they think it's a treat...YUCK!)







Image result for rabbit scat


  To me, seeing all those "bunny balls" just means that I'm sure to have a bunch of these little rabbits scampering around this Spring and Summer.  





just seeing, saying and sharing...

Watch Your Step

with you and those at


Comments

Popular Posts